You can select date ranges for any data you’re viewing by clicking on the dates in the top right corner. You can view last week, month, 3 months, year, all time, or do a custom timeframe.
- A Flurry month period starts midnight PST on the first of the month and ends midnight PST the last day.
- Weekly numbers will usually change for a few days (2-3) after the week has ended.
- Monthly numbers will usually change up to about 7 days after the month has ended.
- Daily time buckets will likely contain duplicates as users typically use an app several times a day.
- Weekly time buckets de-duplicate daily users
- Monthly time buckets de-duplicate weekly users